Tatting Up A Storm

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Old tatting


This is pink. It took MANY hours. I did it while I was living in Jordan and had plenty of time to tat. I'm saving it for a granddaughter.











This doily I call "Tears for Omar"; I tatted it following the death of my son. The rings in it are tear shaped.





This was my first needle-tatted snowflake. It's never going to be hung on a tree, but it does have some sentimental value to me. Maybe they need a before and after comparision at the state fair! That's the only way this flake will get any ribbons or attention. So, please, look at it for 10 seconds!

I don't know if my mother still has my first shuttle tatted snowflakes. They would be like 30 years old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is beautiful...

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home